Providing Universities and Colleges with Change Management professionals on a call off basis.
Service deliverables include:
- Undertaking change management activity in initiating, embedding and driving business process improvements within institutions to increase efficiencies, improve quality, save time, reduce costs and waste.
- Analysing current processes and identifying areas for improvement/change.
- Scope requirements, develop initiation documents and plans as well as other reports
- Ensure practices and standards of project and change documentation comply with institution’s requirements
- Analyse and advise on risk and issue identification and management
- Work with key stakeholders, to clearly document the change and maintain plans to deliver the objectives.
- Undertake the day-to day management of project(s) and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Where appropriate undertake the management of staff involved in the delivery of change by taking an active role in facilitating, negotiating and influencing both internal and external stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Building sustainable relationships and developing networks
- Administer the financial profiling, monitoring and control of project and change budgets
- Monitor any Professional/Sub-Contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders at all levels within the institutions
- Manage effective project closure ensuring that all final documentation is completed and archived appropriately
- Identify requirements and dependencies on other projects and to advise the concept sponsors on the appropriate actions that they need to undertake
- Capturing and recording the amount of savings and efficiencies in a centralised way to enable successes to be communicated to all stakeholders
- Learning from each other and spreading the success as the challenges, systems and cultures encountered across our institutions have much in common
- Explore the efficiency and effectiveness of structures and business models and propose improvements
- Provide Governance / Project Assurance to institutional Project Managers including where required activity as a project board member
- Projects benefits realisation
- Provide PMO services: providing institution wide programme oversight of all projects to ensure institutions do not have conflicting or duplicate priorities, pressures or pinch points on resources